R&D Prototype / Test Technician
Descrição da função
1. Develop and manufacture prototypes within specified time, budget, manufacturability and quality framework
2. Ensure efficient material preparation and prototype build execution to meet customer milestones and requirements
2. Execute Design Validation and Engineering evaluation test plans according to required specifications
3. Perform documentation required for qualification and calibration of prototype and test equipments
4. Creation of Build Quality Report and provide valuable feedback to NPL/IE during customer events
5. Support quality investigations in Production
Improve profitability of assigned projects thru proper management of project resources
Actively manage stakeholder expectations, inform and involve stakeholders on a regular basis and in an appropriate manner
Build supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork with local team and other locations.
Support corporate environmental strategy and goals
1. Engineering graduate of any of the following (Electrical / Electronics/ Computer) or equivalent
2. At least 2-yr work experience - preferably in automotive industry
3. At least 1-yr Product Design experience – preferably in automotive industry
4. Knowledge in production technology and processes – preferably injection molding, product testing
O que oferecemos
Knowledge of existing industry standards, processes, regulations and test specifications
Knowledge of manufacturing processes for relevant products and components
Knowledge of standard machine qualification and calibration process
Communicate effectively with suppliers and/or related departments in other locations
Business level English speaking and writing ability
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.