Business Area PTG - Efficiency, Costing, Time & Motion Engineer
Descrição da função
The position is responsible for measuring and standardizing process time, cycle time, both machine and human manufacturing, product adjustment or change time, as well as in other situations for standardizing the time to perform certain operations , which can be standardized according to the REFA regulation
Take part in making the balances:
▪ Participate as a team member in the necessary activities within the department.
▪ Provides support within the department for activities related to internal methodologies.
▪ Provides support in the case of quotation activities for new projects, regarding standard times of internal processes.
▪ Ensures that the results of the time studies are relevant and can be translated into financial calculations.
▪ Ensures that the results of the time studies can be applied in the new standard processes in collaboration with the Cost Saving engineer.
▪ Ensures the transparency of hourly monitoring and their traceability after the completion of time studies.
▪ Ensures the support of the database of times resulting from the study of times in an automatic and easy-to-understand way internally and externally, it can provide a standard of best practice.
We are looking for:
- Technical Bachelor degree,
- Technical Master degree, Engineering degree (FH/TH)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in English, strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a global team;
- Results orientation, assertiveness, resilience, strong technical skills;
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more than people in 58 countries and markets. On October the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.