Logistics Analyst - Material Planning
Descrição da função
• Analysis of requirements on SAP and place orders to both international and local suppliers, following-up and managing the components till they are available in the factory, in order to support customers demand on time, avoiding any impact or production losses due to lack of materials;
- Weekly maintenance of demand for both international and local suppliers;
- Follow-up for all cargoes on door-to-door service, contact with freight forwarders, brokers and cargo preparation for air, sea and ground modals. In charge to monitor the transportation, customs procedures till the parts are available at our production plant;
- Responsible for monitoring and implementing the best way (time and cost effective) to ship the cargo from supplier to the factory, including customs clearance.
- Planning materials respecting the lead time, especially with electronic suppliers that works with long lead times;
- Direct contact with customer service, PCP, import and export areas;
- Supporting the Import Area to solve problems with all departments involved on the process;
- Control and monitoring of the inventory, considering the aspects and parameters established in the system (products of high and slow-moving); review developments in the stock of imported/local items presented by weekly controls and performance indicators for planning.
Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Foreign Requirements : Trade, Logistics or similar
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.