Financial Analyst Internship for CSC (Iasi)
Descrição da função
We are looking for an enthusiast and curious new colleague who would like to practice her/his finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations.
For this, our Financial Analyst Internship will have some of the following responsibilities:
• Support Financial Controllers in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
• Create daily reports, pivots and charts;
• Participate in Power Point presentations;
• Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
• Collaborate with the project teams and the central functions;
• Support in the preparation of periodical management reports;
• Ad-hoc analysis.
You will have a ramp-up period in which all the colleagues will support you and allow you the time to learn all the needed tools and knowledge.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Finance/Economics University or Master studies ongoing;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good time management skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Dynamic and well organized;
• Solution and quality oriented;
• Problem-solving oriented;
• Very good communication skills.
What we offer :
• Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance);
• Flexible working program including work from home possibility;
• Possibility to develop project management skills.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.