Descrição da função
• Responsible for the generation of upstream production schedules that ultimately lead to maximum curing efficiency and minimal green tire loss
• Responsible for shop floor coordination with production to ensure that bottleneck issues are resolved in a proactive manner
• Report daily goals and compare with results
• Write and make available machine schedules to shop floor
• Provide build out tracking information to area of responsibility
• Meet daily (BT2) with Curing manager, supervisor, PI, PE,IE, quality, and maintenance to discuss Curing situation
• Understand plant constraints (build rates, machine rates, etc.) and apply that knowledge to the weekly schedule
• Maintain planning database to manage these constraints
• Minimize the number of changeovers
• Monitor and report shift performance to plan
• Control size achievement
• Control Phase in and Phase out articles
• Coordinate the production of ETOs, ISDs, and SOPs
• Communicate production schedule and schedule changes
• Manage the work in progress inventory through better scheduling
• Work with the production to ensure correct requirements are being ordered
• Create, review, and modify work instructions as job related processes are redefined and changed
• Follow all plant policies, environmental policies, and plant and departmental safety policies
• Special projects as assigned by the sequencing manager
• Substitute sequencing manager as needed
• Must have strong computer and Microsoft Office skills and good verbal and writing communication skills
• Must be proactive, able to perform under stress, and have analytical ability
• Understand supply chain management
• Ensure implementation of measures and maintain controls
• Raise awareness and provide information about ESH responsibilities and duties
• Ensure immediate notification and response, and initiate preventive measures in case of unsafe or polluting hazards
• Demonstrate exemplary personal behavior in ESH and motivate others
• Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of sequencing experience or 3 years in TB or Curing
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
O que oferecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Sumter location is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Controlling department. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?