Descrição da função
- Continental Automotive Systems, Inc. (0619)
- Communicate goals, targets, and objectives to the team and hold them accountable to the goals and targets set.
- Monitor output targets set and if not meeting the targets create an action plan to get beck on track to the targets.
- Monitor and give employee feed back on performance.
- Work with Engineering on new product start-up, process improvements, Tool Testing and Tracking, and troubleshooting machine problems to reduce repetitive failures.
- Will attend all turn over meetings to address any current issues as well as to stay current on any machine or quality concerns.
- Provides Finishing End Team with any help or guidance concerning any number of issues that may arise during the course of the shift in all areas.
- Works directly with Quality Team to resolve major quality issues.
- Responsible for overall performance of equipment with regard to quality and quantity of production
- Work Order Entry for long term issues requiring maintenance attention
- Work with Engineering to Write / Modify work instructions when necessary to ensure correct and efficient operations
- Work with Lead Wash cell op to Train Cell ops and Wash Operators, in their areas of responsibilities (SWI’s, Machine handling Procedures, PCN’s, Offsets, etc.)
- Accurately document downtime according to job instructions, to help aid in trouble shooting.
- Perform other activities as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Relevant Experience: Minimum 2 years or Minimum 4 years or more if no relevant Bachelors Degree
Ability to work 12 hour shift on your feet, with potential overtime requirements. Ability to frequently lift 25 lbs and ability to push rolling stacks of up to 200lbs. This role requires frequent bending, stooping, lifting, pulling and pushing.
Preferred: 5 Years relevant experience with degree
Preferred Experience: CNC High Volume Machining
O que oferecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.