R&D Experienced Automotive SW Developer (PSS - Computing & Chassis Units )
Descrição da função
Chassis & Safety Software Development Engineer will be responsible for the development, analysis and integration of Software embedded solutions related to Passive Safety Systems, enhanced by vehicle surrounding sensors and their coordination interaction. The scope of work will span much of Continental's safety systems portfolio.
• Working on defining/analyzing customer and user requirements, designing innovative solutions, and seeing the product through to customer release.
• You will be developing software and using established design guidelines and coding guidelines.
• You will be expected to use a variety of tools that support requirements capture, design documentation, management of code, builds and tests.
• Will also be expected to align according with estimates for simple tasks based on team experience and manage their own time in accordance with defined project tasks.
• Developing both unit test strategies and tests for individual components, and developing integration test strategies and tests for collections of components delivering high-level functionality.
• Critical thinking in managing tasks, architecture, design, and coding will be the measure of a successful candidate.
• Software Project Managing, i.e. being the main interface to the overall Project Manager, being responsible for the successful conduct of the SW task assigned in terms of time, efforts and quality might be needed.
• You will be helping manufacturing in the introduction of our products
• You will be helping analyzing warranties analysis, consequently good problem solving skills are desired
- 7+ Embedded SW development
-Electronic/Mechatronic/Computer engineer or related field
-Software development process (knowledge / definition)
-Real Time Operating Systems
-SW Project Management / Configuration Management
-Debugging techniques based on debuggers, emulators.
-Strong C Language coder
-Experience on product development lifecycle
-Fluent English communication skills
- AUTOSAR working experience
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
• Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
• Relocation Bonus for non-Queretaro Residents;
• Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
• In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
• Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
• Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
• Access to e-learning platforms;
• Career development opportunities (local and international);
• Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.