Hardware Engineer TIS – SAM (TM)
Descrição da função
Tire Information System is an interesting subject involving wireless communication (Radio-Frequency, Low-Frequency, Bluetooth), low power management and safety regulations. We invite you to seek our products and together we can enhance and enlarge TIS portfolio.
We are looking for proactive Hardware engineers with practical skills using electronics equipment and tools , experienced or open to enhance their skills, to work with us on TPMS systems (Wheel unit sensors and ECU receivers) concept and customer applications.
We are developing and testing our products to ensure functionality and performance according to customer requirements.
Together we can assure our customers of a safe drive.
- Understand and clarify customer requirements towards HW discipline;
- Estimate and track effort for concept or product design;
- Design based on existing and new possible solutions;
- Analyze and optimize product component cost, to qualify the product for automotive purpose and to keep the product up to date;
- Follow the different development phases DV, PV and electromagnetic Hal compatibility (EMC) tests;
- Coordination with others teams (System, Mechanical, Software), product will be tested in order to achieve the best performance.
- University/Engineering degree in a relevant field (Electrical Engineering);
- 2+ years of engineering experience (not mandatory);
- Strong problem solving and hands-on debugging skills with a solid understanding of core engineering principles, fundamental circuit design, and analytical techniques;
- Creativity in helping to drive technology into our company;
- Self-driven attitude and a proactive approach in completing tasks.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.