ADAS Software Development Engineer
Descrição da função
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer (SDE) to join our ADAS development team in Auburn Hills, MI. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of software development and testing. As an SDE, you will be working on multiple projects, focusing on low-speed maneuvering and automated driving functions. You will have the opportunity to deliver high quality, stable, testable, and maintainable code as well as testing it in vehicle or other frameworks. As an SDE you would be helping us deliver state-of-the-art software, to an exciting growing industry within a vibrant and multinational team.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple engineering teams to determine requirements, architecture, and test methods to ensure on-time achievement of project objectives.
- Contribute to the formal Technical Specification of components, including development & maintenance of architecture and requirements.
- Create and maintain high-quality software in C/C++ and Python.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary engineering teams to validate and verify software.
- Support in-vehicle and bench testing, including debugging.
- Analyze measurement data from test vehicles using statistical analysis techniques for performance evaluation.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues found at all stages of product development.
- Contribute to planning activities of the team. Commit to collaborative team plan.
- Contribute to end-to-end deliveries with respect to the team delivery scope.
- Develop and integrate software increments in short cycles.
- Responsible to support for development of new products, and changes to existing products.
- Review of deliverables with regards to quality
- Work in a close continuous collaboration with other team members of the own Agile Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 2+ years professional experience in software development of automotive electronic products or systems.
- 2+ years of experience in developing software using C/C++ language.
- Experience with software architecture analysis and design including memory partitioning and protection, Inter-core communication and synchronization, Runtime analysis and other resource management.
- Knowledge of C/C++ language and development tools. GTest, CMake, etc.
- Knowledge of Software Integration, Software testing, Debugging and Problem resolution.
- Knowledge of Software Development Processes, Tools and Methods such as Software Configuration management systems (PTC Integrity, Git/GitHub, JIRA, etc.), Requirement management tools (IBM Doors etc.,) and Architecture Development (UML, Rhapsody).
- Knowledge of automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Self-responsible highlight technical debts to the Agile Team and ensure prioritization for timely implementation with the Product Owner.
- Good communication, team and time-management skills.
- Willingness to work in a distributed global team environment.
- Valid driver license.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 4+yrs in C++ programming.
- Experience with industry standards such as ASPICE, ISO 26262, MISRA, SAFe, is a plus.
- Experience with diverse software and platform architecture.
- Knowledge of vehicle test methods and procedures (i.e., DVP&R, Vehicle test scenarios, etc.).
- Experience in active safety electronic systems or other safety electronic products is a plus.
- Knowledge in Ethernet and CAN technologies.
O que oferecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
ADAS Software Development Engineer
Sr. Analog Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
(Senior) Specialist, Automotive Security & Privacy
Associate RF/Wireless Engineer
Project Engineer - EV/Automotive - Non Leather Products
Sr Staff Electrical Engineering