Internship for Electronic Brake System - Iasi
Descrição da função
We develop the future of highly advanced braking technology for all vehicle types. Future Brake Systems must be capable of more than “just” decelerating a car safely. They must contribute to the efficiency of the vehicle, and they must meet new requirements for Automated Driving. Part of that is to generate brake pressure very quickly when active driving safety requires it. In an electrified vehicle, the seamless blending of regenerative braking (recuperation) and wheel braking with the MK C2 can increase the recuperation efficiency by up to 30 percent on a hybrid braking system without a simulator pedal. In other words, the MK C2 alone can make it possible to lower the CO2 emissions by up to 5 grams per kilometer. MK C2 is the enabler for Future Brake Systems and Motion Control solutions. It especially supports the first step forward towards brake systems of the future – the transition to genuine brake-by-wire systems.
We are looking for highly motivated Internship for Electronic Brake Systems development. As a colleague in our team, you’ll have the chance to work side by side with us on innovative products, use your technical knowledge and create value in our together designed products, learn and become part of a big family which strives to be the best in the market.
Let your ideas shape the future of our products!
Challenges of the job
- Help us to develop MATLAB Simulink models for simulating the physical system and design control algorithms.
- Create, improve and support the SW solutions for the Electronic Brake system.
- Understanding, tailoring and implementing of mathematical algorithms and theories.
- Search for new technologies and solutions to implement into upcoming new products.
- Start the System Engineering path by supporting System Requirements creation and Architecture definition.
This job is for YOU if:
- You’re open to new ideas and new challenges.
- You dream about innovating.
- You continuously strive to grow professionally.
- It’s easy for you to share knowledge/ideas and inspire others.
- Simulation tools (MATLAB / Simulink) and ModelBasedDesign process.
- Understanding of mathematics and physics.
- C Programming and software development tools and processes.
- System engineering, with focus on simulations in either of the following areas: hydraulics, motor control, power electronics or sensors - is a plus.
- University student (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Mechanics, Physics, Mathematics).
- At least A2 English level
- Having a methodical and structured approach.
- Being technically minded eager and desired to understand the products and key drivers (from all disciplines: mechanics, electronics and software) for technological development of the platform.
- Having fun while working.
O que oferecemos
· Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
· Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
· Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
· A mentor for the integration period
· Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
· International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
· Flexible work environment (Office/work from home)
· Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.