Quality Manager in Project for Automotive - 2 years - SAM (TM)
Descrição da função
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
Do you want to be a Quality Manager in Project for Automotive Safety and Motion (SAM)? These should spark your interest:
The Quality manager in Project is actively supporting the project core team as empowerment partner of the Project Manager for addressing adequately the Quality relevant topics to achieve the best robustness of products for Continental.
- Main interface between the customer and internal team members;
- Define and maintain the project specific quality strategy in the Project Plan and in the quality assurance plan;
- Ensures the fulfillment of the internal, external and legal requirements related to the project;
- Provide support to Project team on methodology and Quality tools;
- Drives actively and ensures the implementation of adequate corrective actions in case of deviations;
- Escalate the deviations by being disciplinary independent from the Project Manager;
- Initiates and tracks improvement action plans and checks the effectiveness of the problem solving activities;
- Responsible for Quality /liability data maintenance and target achievement in the respective systems.
Come and join us for a career in Quality Management.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Quality Manager in Project:
- University degree in relevant Technical Fields (Electrical, System, Industrial and/or Mechanical Engineering);
- Minimum 2 years experience in the quality department on a similar position would be highly appreciated;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- German speaking would represent a plus;
- Intercultural sensitivity beside good networking and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the automotive quality standards (ISO TS;16949) will be a plus;
- Understanding of embedded systems, it’s a big advantage.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.