UX Mechanical Designer (HUD)
Descrição da função
• Design and develop Automotive Head Up Display
• Develop products according to project life cycles from requirement analysis, concept definition, detail design, design verification, off-tool validation until release for mass production.
• Prepare engineering documentations, specifications and reports.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years’ working experience in a product design and development environment.
• In-depth knowledge of product design for plastic injection molding, metal stamping and diecast parts.
• Advance skill in modelling software CREO / Pro-Engineer systems.
• Knowledge / experience in optical component and optical design.
• Strong knowledge of design analysis and tolerance stack calculations.
• Knowledge of secondary processes such as spray painting etc.
• Good attention to details and able to learn independently in a dynamic environment.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong passion for product design work.
• Customer-oriented and able to work systematically under tight schedules.
• Willing to travel for work attachment and training.
• Japanese language skills is an additional advantage.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.