Descrição da função
• Support the production to identify possible malfunction of the traceability system;
• Respond to production issues linked to traceability;
On your daily work you will be responsible for:
• Providing first level support line to the production in traceability related questions and issues;
• Providing information to the development team about crashes, failures and observed improvement
• Collecting log files, screenshots, detailed information of any incident regarding MES applications;
• Proceeding in conformity with applicable legal requirements.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you have:
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field;
• Good English knowledge;
• Communication abilities;
• Computer, Microsoft Windows administration knowledge;
• Desire to learn.
• Database queries, SQL knowledge;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows event analysis.
O que oferecemos
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental;
- Salary information: 1600 Eur. - 2300 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Continental Automotive Lithuania located in Kaunas is seeking a highly self-motivated New Product Launch Manager to join our Industrial Engineering team and support project management of line industrialization that meets cycle time, product and process requirements.
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 have a great impact on our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of mobility with state-of-the-art technologies.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?