Lean Agile Leader - Automotive
Descrição da função
- Leading a Chapter (pool of 20-50 Engineers)
- Acts as Agile Coach & Mentor for teams and all Levels of Leadership
- Mentor & provide technical guidance to all Value Providers in his/her chapter
- Establish & monitor objective feedback channels to measure the performance of the organization
- Identify and Close knowledge gaps in organization
- Recruitment of new employees / retaining strategy
- Builds up strategic technology competencies with respect to product portfolio development
- External Sub-Contract management to cover engineering capacity demands that cannot be covered internally
- Support Business Owner in realistic estimations for future product quotes considering available know-how and staffing
- Actively support and lead organizational transformation topics
- Participation in R&D planning. Focus on Staffing and Organizational Improvements
BTech/BE/MTech/ME Electronics & Communication/EEE
O que oferecemos
12 - 15 years
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.