Software Engineer for Advanced Platform Solutions - SCT RM (TM)
Descrição da função
Passionate about software bringing hardware to life?
If so, join us for a journey in the world of advanced microcontrollers and embedded technologies, and contribute to our inspiring and innovative products, such as High-Performance Computers, Advanced Telematics Systems & Zone-Controllers, brought forth by the newest vehicle architecture concepts Continental is pioneering.
You will be part of a worldwide development team responsible for:
- Integrate and Configure Classic Autosar solutions for all of Continental Automotive’s Business Areas;
- Build and Maintain project development environments;
- Deliver qualified Base Software solutions, customized per each OEM product;
- Develop and execute SW integration tests;
- Offer technical support to customer projects (from quote phase to production).
This is what it takes to be a successful in Software Engineer for Advanced Platform Solutions:
- Knowledge in the Microcontroller programming using C language, embedded OS;
- Experience with AUTOSAR solutions;
- Experience with any AUTOSAR Configuration tools( EBTresos, DaVinci Configurator, etc.);
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics;
- Nice to have experience: vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin, Ethernet)
diagnostics protocols, embedded compilers, debugging tools (WinIdea, Lauterbach,…);
- Experience with tools like GIT/Gerrit/Jenkins and AGILE methodologies is a plus;
- Know-how in scripting languages (Python, CANoe CAPL);
- Good debugging and problem solving skills – engineering mindset;
- Good English knowledge;
- Autonomous, self-responsible and solution-oriented person;
- Communicative and a team player.
O que oferecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.