Network & Firewall Engineer
Descrição da função
To support and enable Continental's digital journey and provide IT capabilities on-premise - we are looking for a Network & Firewall Engineer interested in assisting the build-out, embedding and adoption of firewall and access infrastructure for our Access Service portfolio. The Network & Firewall Engineer follows the main principles and design patterns of any modern, scalable, flexible and resilient infrastructure and is a central contact for Continental Business.
- Consulting, designing, and piloting network architectures and deployment of next-generation networks and access services.
- Implement core public firewall and network services according to basic architecture best practices
- Continuously reinvent operations in network architectures, fostering innovations and topologies hosted mainly on public cloud providers
- Deliver complex projects on time and possesses a strong background in Ethernet and IP networks
- Leverage tools to automate networking and firewall tasks
- Deploy and integrate network and access technologies based on SASE and Zero trust principals
- Assisting customers with documentation, training and usability efforts in access network technologies
- Architecting release processes, workflow and live deployments in complex production IT environments
- Performing feasibility studies and IT concepts, market research and vendor evaluations
O que oferecemos
Our access service team works with a global approach. We provide the following corporate services:
- Remote access for employee and business partner
- Cloud-Connect to AWS and Azure
- Authentication and authorization services for Wifi, IoT, and managed smart devices
- Internet Guest Access
The access service core team is located in Romania and Germany. Together with our Network-Solution-Center team, we support and develop our services in Asia, America and Europe.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.