Quality Internship for UX (TM)
Descrição da função
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production.
Being a member of the project team, you will:
- provide support in terms of planning and tracking the quality assurance activities;
- perform audits and moderate reviews;
- support the investigations of failures;
- initiate counter measures.
By performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. participation in review meetings, process audits), the quality status project results and specific processes is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, corrective actions are initiated and tracked.
Also needs to develop and maintain the quality home pages.
- Student at a technical university (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Management in Production And Transportations etc);
- Available for 6h/8h work schedule per day;
- Advanced knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good communication and team skills;
- Skills in Internet homepage design it's a plus.
O que oferecemos
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.