Mandatory Internship - Global Human Relations
Descrição da função
The global Human Relations team of the Business Area Autonomous Mobility (AM) is looking for creative minds who enjoy working in a team and have innovative ideas to start in March 2023.
As a mandatory intern (m/f/diverse) in our HR team in Ingolstadt, your task will be to actively support us in various areas for approx. 6 months.
During your internship you will work independently on international HR projects, support the development of innovative concepts and experience the diverse tasks and challenges of a global team at first hand.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the worldwide supervision of all AM Executives
- Support the business area HR team in international projects
- Support talent management and development projects
- Work with various HR databases
- Assistance in process documentation and process optimization
- Administrative support in the day-to-day business of operational personnel work
- Studies in the field of economics with a focus on human resources or a comparable field of studies
- High affinity and enthusiasm for current HR topics
- Confident in handling of the MS Office-programs
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both oral and written
- Commitment, organizational skills and a high degree of independence
- Structured and detail oriented way of working in the completion of administrative activities
Please remember to upload your current certificate of enrollment as well as your current transcript of grades and an excerpt from the current study regulations regarding completion of a mandatory internship, as these are mandatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.