Project Security & Privacy Manager
Descrição da função
In our Budapest Application Development Center of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable.
Be part of the growth as a Project Security & Privacy Manager!
We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
As Project Security & Privacy Manager you will plan and organize the security-related aspects and their work products for a specific component project. You will act as an interface to the project team and customer for all security or privacy aspects regarding the full chain of effect of dedicated system level. You will define the security and privacy work products, track their status, and prepare reports about the maturity and proactively communicate risks to the project manager.
As a Project Security & Privacy Manager you will:
- align of develop interface agreement for S&P with customer and suppliers
- provision the Project S&P Plan and Schedule
- initiate and plann SEC assessment
- plan and trace work products and their reviews which are part of Security Case
- track the implementation status and performance of the S&P Risk Assessment for each delivery release.
- create and adaptation of system architecture with S&P aspects
- perform Security & Privacy Analysis and Risk Assessments (VARA, PIA)
- university degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- profound knowledge of Security (IT security, SW, HW, System)
- good overview of Data Protection (privacy regulation), Security & Privacy standard, methods, and approaches (ISO/SAE 21434)
- experience in the automotive development processes
- good understanding of system architecture and requirements engineering
- knowledge in technical risk analyses (e.g.: TARA, STRIDE, FMEA)
- good command of the English language
O que oferecemos
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Product Owner – Vehicle Interface Team
Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)
Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)