Specialist – Global Mobility Services Consultant
Descrição da função
Continental is looking for a Global Mobility Services Consultant to implement and execute mobility programs. Advises stakeholders on mobility policies and practices; gathers and completes required information for processing. Serves as a partner and point of contact with the employee, business, government agencies and third-party vendors providing immigration, relocation and mobility support. Assists in communicating relocation and global mobility packages; answers questions and resolves issues.
· Coordinate, implement, manage and execute international assignments in accordance with the Global Mobility Standards, Guidelines and Handling Instructions (40%)
· Advise and support the Assignees on all assignment related topics before, during and after their assignments (30%)
· Cooperate with local HR departments (on a global scale) with regard to assignment related processes, guidelines, policies and issues. Advise HR, payroll and line managers throughout the assignment lifecycle and develop solutions in close consultation with specialist contacts and vendors (20%)
· Participate in continuous improvement projects and training (10%)
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and intercultural skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, follow and interpret compliance laws and regulations
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
· Team and customer oriented
· Bachelors degree in business, human relations or related field
· 2+ years of related international mobility experience
· Strong interpersonal, organizational skills
· Excellent written and communication skills (English Language)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
· Excellent command of one or more of the following languages: German, Spanish or Portuguese
O que oferecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services