New Product Launch Manager
Descrição da função
1. Coordinate the new project launch process in plant, including the plant related APQP/PPAP process.
2. Coordination customer audits/visits during new projects launching period
3. Create internal project time plans for plant, and ensure all milestones in the time plan can be met.
4. Maintain, provide and follow-up on open issues of new projects and keep the plant informed of design changes before SOP.
5. Ensure effective internal communication via regular launch meetings
6. Provide info/documents for PRM meetings
7. Document and assure that all relevant project data is available to all relevant departments in the plant and in HQ.
8. Maintain close contact with NPL BU/Customer PM and other functions in HQ.
9. Communicate plant requirements or restrictions to customer project managers for optimized manufacturing, for example timing restrictions.
10. Co-ordinate cross-functional teams on supplier localization projects.
11. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Technical or technical/commercial engineering degree (bachelor,master)3 - 5 years of work experience in automotive industry.
Familiar with MS Excel, PPT, Project; SAP experience would be beneficial.
Knowledge or release procedures in automotive industry would be beneficial.
ISO/TS16949 Standard(APQP,PPAP etc.) and Project Management.
Good organizational and communicational skills.
Ability to work in a team, to communicate, assertiveness, skill in negotiations.
Familiar in working environment of multinational companies.
Foreign language ablitlity(good in oral and written english).
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.