Internship Mechanical Engineering for AN (Iasi)
Descrição da função
This Business Area Architecture and Networking develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services by providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets.
As an Intern in our Mechanical Engineering Group, you get the chance to work in the best development teams and learn what you need to start a professional career in the automotive industry. You will boost your knowledge by learning from the best mentors and working with latest development methods.
As an Intern in our Mechanical Engineering Group you will be:
- Contributing to design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of the specified products according to defined guidelines;
- Collecting the all relevant mechanical requirements (internal and customer requirements);
- Supporting the definition of functional and non-functional mechanical requirements of the product and mechanical components;
- Attending to technical discussions.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are willing to learn and upgrade yourself;
- Are enrolled in the 4th year of studies at Technical University (i.e. Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Machine Manufacturing and Industrial Management, Faculty of Material Science) or graduated (enrolled to Master Studies);
- Have good knowledge of design tools – CATIA V5 (would be a plus);
- Have knowledge about: technical drawings, tolerance calculation (tolerance stack-up) and manufacturing technologies (plastic, diecast, stamping, cold forming and other technologies);
- Have good logical and structured thinking;
- Have good communication skills and team orientated;
- Have english language knowledge - basic/medium level;
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Good environment for learning and become a good professional;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events;
At Architecture & Networking, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Creating value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of AN functions and solutions.
Join our team in IASI to take part in the development of an extensive range of products, from Integrated Body Controllers to Door Control Units to Gateways, Intelligent Antenna Modules for premium car manufacturers.
If you are an enthusiastic engineer, eager to take responsibilities and to benefit from our growth, come to be part of this great team!
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.