Descrição da função
• R&D & PM HC, Cost Planning & Reporting incl. MEC, rolling FC & Budget.
• Projects budget controlling incl. cost & development / prototype reimb. tracking, budget FC planning.
• R&D Investment Controlling incl. GPA, WBS handling & tracking, Fixed assets management.
• R&D & Projects KPI analysis & improvement, e.g. R&D Allocations, Hourly rate, R&D to Sales%, CuPA etc.
• R&D related CEOS, Expense claim, eCR approval.
• R&D Footprint Planning & Set up incl. government subsidy application.
• Support to lead post-Gate20 PCIS improvement initiatives, and secure “Margin Neutral” to Awarded financial status.
• Support to drive local CRP to optimize BoM cost, collaborate Purchasing to deep dive on sub-component level.
• Support to manage economic balance of SPC vs. APR, Support customer claim activities.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 5-years professional experience;
2. Major in Finance/Accounting/Mathematics is preferred;
3. Fluent English in speaking;
4. Advanced communication and presentation skill;
5. Data Management by related Tools.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.