Sr. Demand Management and Data Analysis Specialist
Descrição da função
▪ Responsible for leading the activities of demand management analysis for plants in the bus. area AN, especially in the NA Region
▪ Data analysis focus - is able to analyze and understand complex data related to the supply chain (demand, supply, fair share distribution, allocation, etc.) and support decision making
▪ Use data analysis tools (e.g. powerBI, etc,) to support decision models, data simulation, etc.
▪ Support to the BA AN plants in the region for analysis of complex demand / supply problems - using SAP and other tools like Business Warehouse, etc.
▪ Communicate, train, and support plants on logistics procedures implemented for supply chain or demand management.
▪ Project initiative and project management of topics related to Logistics / supply chain: freight and inventory reduction, etc. Manage cross-functional project teams: lead all elements of a project.
* 5 yrs.+ experience in Demand Management / Demand Analysis in an SCM organization.
* High proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g. powerBI, etc,) and support decision models, data simulation, etc.
▪ Very good knowledge of SAP demand management - from received Customer demand, to production planning, MRP, and vendor releases. Modules SAP SD, PP/APO, MM
* Project management experience with proven projects at multi-functional level or multi-location level
* SKILLS: Advanced English (+80% mandatory), Project Management
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services