Descrição da função
-Quality documentation responsabilities (Control Plan, Check list, PFMEA & Passport device for products).
-Responsible for manufacturing / process related to quality activities. (EOL Tests, Jidoka, SCRAP, Rework, Firewall, etc...)
-Participate in multi-functional groups for analysis and solution of internal problems detected by customers, through the use of quality tools, identifying and supporting the implementation of corrective actions and evaluating the effectiveness of actions taken.
-Perform systematically Gemba on shop-floor
-Participate in strategic regular meetings (Strategic Projects, War room and fast response)
-Act as facilitator in implementing continuous improvements projects in the Plant based on strategies defined together with the staff team. Perform metting with Q team to evaluate the Six Sigma Projects
-Responsible to release all products documentation in SHARE POINT (Check list, Work instruction, etc...)
-Responsible for production Quality KPI´s Improvements (IDR, NCC1 e DPMO)
-Responsible to follow components introduction in the production areas
-Resposible to perform risk analysis related to internal deviations
• Eletrical and Eletronics Engineering
• Quality Management in product and Process with experience in PPAP, APQP, VDA, Control Plan, PFMEA, DFMEA and Six Sigma Projects Coordination,
• Professional experience in the Quality Department, technical assistance and management of non-conformances
• Solid knowledge of quality tools, Cause-and-effect diagram, Check sheet, Control charts, Histogram, Pareto chart, Scatter diagram and Stratification
• Great knowledge of 8D, including management of customer complaints.
• Experience in failure analysis lab, electronic circuits, plastic components, metal components technical assistance and management of non-conformances
O que oferecemos
Pront@ para se juntar à equipa Continental? Candidate-se!