Descrição da função
- Manage customer accounts (communication, handling/processing customer orders and requests).
- Daily contact with the respective areas (production planning, warehouse, transportation).
- Scheduling order confirmations and deliveries according to the orders and ensure about the fulfillment.
- Handling complaints.
- Tracking and monitoring the orderbook vs. customer demand trends.
- Support Regional Sales and KAM.
- Compliance with relevant instructions and regulations.
- University degree in the field of Logistics, Economics or other related area
- 1-3 year experience of customer service
- Language knowledge: fluent communication skills in English and Hungarian (German is advantage)
- Open minded, team player attitude
- Focus on deadlines
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
What do we offer:
- professional development opportunities at a multinational company within supportive, family friendly athmosphere with additional benefits for instance sportroom at the plant, participation at events, healthcare programs
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.