Senior System Requirements Engineer
Descrição da função
For our Engineering Location Porto we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Driveline & Electrification division.
The system engineer is required to develop and manage system level requirement to meet customer needs, legislative authorities, and functional safety. You will work closely with other engineering disciplines to design and develop appropriate system solutions within the time and cost budgets of the project.
- Analysis of customer requirements, functional safety requirements, relevant legislation and standards to develop the system requirement specifications;
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines to design and develop the system architecture;
- Problem-solving during system and vehicle development phases within tight timescales;
- Modeling and Simulation support for drivetrain components for electrical vehicles.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant science or Engineering disciplines;
- Experience of requirements analysis and management (e.g., DOORS, Cradle, MKS);
- Experience in simulation and model-based development (e.g., MATLAB/Simulink);
- Good written & verbal communication skills;
- A team player with the additional ability to work alone unsupervised;
- Willingness to work in a distributed global team environment;
- Willingness to travel (<10% of the time) to support knowledge transfer and global coordination of activities.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a research and development environment;
- Good test and analysis skills;
- Experience in Automotive Electronics;
- An understanding of modern automotive systems and common automotive practices.
O que oferecemos
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and diversified projects;
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry;
- Wide network to research and development parties;
- Modern leadership culture;
- Individual choice of working times;
- Promotion of personal development;
- Participation to the company’s success;
If you meet the requirements we will get in touch within the next 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been active worldwide as an independent operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The extensive know-how and creativity of our engineers, as well as access to Continental’s entire technology pool, provides a unique position for our development: the flexibility and speed of small engineering teams combined with the strength of an internationally leading company. In addition, our adaptability enables established mass production technology to become a reality for small series and applications at economical costs.