Data Center Systems Analyst NA
Descrição da função
* The Data Center Systems Analyst NA will install, deploy, service and maintain mission critical IT infrastructure for the regional Hub Data Center(s) and support daily operations as part of a global footprint managed by Group IT Infrastructure. The candidate will manage the hardware for the Data Center(s) in North America, per the defined processes within the North American region.
* Support the vendor relationships with data line, network. data center equipment procurement, and cloud vendors
* Will troubleshoot technical issues on advanced hardware, ranging from servers, storage and networking devices
* Working with organizational subject matter experts, you will have the opportunity to participate in the design, implementation and deployment of Data Center infrastructure.
* 2+ years of IT Datacenter infrastructure operations experience
* Server Hardware Troubleshooting experience
* Basic understanding of Network operation / support experience
* Ability to lift & install equipment up to 45lbs
* Understanding of IT service management
* Remote systems management (ilO, DRAC,etc…) experience
* Hardware and networking certifications a plus
O que oferecemos
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufactureers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we are changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motovated and detail oriented Data Center Systems Analyst for our North American Group IT Team. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in physical datacenters.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?