Plant Production Process Engineer(PLC Programming/Automation)_FF AN
Descrição da função
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
Do you want to develop Automated Guided Vehicles and Collaborative Robots applications in an exciting environment?
Our team is focused to bring high level of automation on our production lines and processes.
- You'll be a key member of a mixed team (mechanical, electrical, automation, programmers) that designs,
prototypes, integrates, tests and launches robotic applications in Continental production plant.
- You will partner with hardware engineers, software developers and project managers. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with other internal and external teams.
- University degree in Electro-mechanics, Automation, or relevant;
- PLC programming;
- Knowledge in modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma is required;
- Knowledge in electronics, automation and mechanics
- Advanced English knowledge
- Experience in process engineering in electronics production or other fields is a plus;
- Experience with Automotive standards
- Good communication skills
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.