Group Internal IT Auditor (m/f/diverse)
Descrição da função
Join our growing IT Audit Team and analyze complex IT systems, processes and organizations in all business areas and group functions worldwide. Identify risks in core processes and systems and add value to the whole organization. Broaden your horizons and actively shape the development of a state-of-the-art IT Audit team.
The IT audit areas include IT security, IT infrastructure, IT governance, IT service management and processes in IT operations, IT risk management, complex data analyses, internal control processes as well as ERP systems and other relevant applications.
These will be your tasks and responsibilities in detail:
- Analysis and assessment of IT-supported business processes regarding effectiveness, efficiency, quality, potential risks as well as compliance with regulatory and internal requirements
- Evaluation of the security of IT-infrastructure, systems, and applications through vulnerability analysis
- Prepare fieldwork, conduct interviews, evaluate IT processes, and conduct analysis in the systems
- Observe compliance with standards / policies and procedures, compile findings, propose recommendations, and ensure documentation
- Update the Audit Management System and present findings in English to management
- Consult management in the development and improvement of internal IT processes as well as systems and monitor the implementation of recommendations
- Participate in general audits and fraud investigations
- Development of risk-oriented audit programs in the IT audit areas including tools concerning data analytics and automation e.g., with Knime and Python
- Academic degree in Business Informatics, IT, Engineering, or Business Administration
- Professional experience as internal IT audit or other IT areas such as IT security, IT consulting or IT infrastructure.
- Ideally audit-specific certifications such as CISA, CISM or CRISC from ISACA
- Comprehensive knowledge in IT project management, IT security, software development, IT service management, IT infrastructure, IT governance and risk management (Senior: knowledge in at least two areas)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the common IT frameworks (COBIT, ITIL, BSI standards)
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken); additional languages advantageous
- Enhanced analytical skills and professional judgement
- Self-confident appearance and professional presentation skills
- Advanced team and communication skills
- Willingness for international business trips
O que oferecemos
If you meet the requirements we will contact you in 15 days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.