Descrição da função
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.
Our Winchester, VA location is seeking an Assistant Controller to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
In this role, you will support the plant controller in all controlling activities in order to meet budget and controlling targets.
• Support plant controller with all controlling activities for the plant
• Carry out monthly closing and reporting according to standards
• Prepare standard reports to plant and business management
• Prepare, analyze, comment and review monthly results (e.g., P&L)
• Analyze variations/operational and non-operational effects
• Initiate and implement continuous improvement activities
• Participate in and/or steer local controlling related and cross-functional projects
• Assist plant operations with physical inventory count and reconciliation
• Assist plant controller in budget preparation
• Prepare financial management reports
• Perform ad hoc informational/analysis requests
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, controlling or related discipline.
• 3 years of professional experience in
• Knowledge of finance and/or controlling functions
• Experience with quality management (including quality policies, systems and processes)
• Knowledge of lean production/principles, methods and tools
• Management skills, tools and techniques (e.g., balanced scorecard, benchmarking)
• Human relations skills (team skills, conflict management, open-mindedness, networking, moderation and negotiation)
• Knowledge and understanding of finance and controlling management (policies, systems and processes), cost and financial accounting, and finance and controlling IT systems (e.g., SAP R/3, S/4, etc.)
• Basic knowledge and understanding of product functions and applications within the market
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of cost management and project management, tools and techniques
• Good experience using MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Intercultural sensitivity
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Cross-functional experience e.g., in production, supply chain, quality or CBS preferred
• Experience with SAP or other ERP Systems preferred
• Experience with Power BI preferred
• Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS preferred
• Initial experience in rubber and plastic production processes preferred
O que oferecemos
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Controlling Financial Analyst
Tax Associate / Analyst