1) REVENUE: a) Ensure best Quality of the manufactured products for satisfaction of Continental customers
b) Conduct statistical process control monitoring for critical processes and maintain required Quality logs / SPC charts data
2) PROFIT: a) Execute controls to ensure robust process controls to eliminate quality issues and prevent scrap
b) Performs buy-off/monitoring activities as defined in control plan c) Perform and conduct out-going Q release of finished products.
3) STRATEGY/PLANNING: a) Follow the defined Quality strategy b) Support in the dessiminate of Quality Issues (internal and external) c) Conduct machine qualification for QA owned equipments
4) NEW BUSINESS/PRODUCT/TECHNOLOGY: a) Ensure compliance to customer requirements b) Conduct dimensional measurement and gathering of necessary data for all PPAP runs c) Monitor evaluation and customer sample production run
5) QUALITY PRODUCTIVITY: a) Operate based on Continental Quality System b) Performs product audit as per define sampling size and frequency and generate the required report c) Responsible in the generation of Quality Action Request for real-time feedback and actions on Quality issues d) Responsible in the generation and real-time update of Operators Instruction for Quality activities
e) Monitor and check process deviations
6) EXTERNAL/INTERNAL RELATIONS: a) Close coordination with interested parties in case of Quality issues b) Provide support in production and engineering activities; sustain and maintain in monitoring the standards are implemented according to documented procedures
7) TALENT DEVELOPMENT: a) Attend trainings based on Skill Needs Assessment b) Conduct new operators assessment by conducting operator GR&R activity
8) ORGANIZATION/BUILDING SUPPORT a) Adhere to quality mindset principle b) Conduct 5S / LPA audit in the area
9) ENVIRONMENT/CSR: a) Comply with Core Values and Malasakit culture. b) Participate in Company activities related to Core Values and Malasakit
10) OTHERS: a) Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Engineering or technical course graduate
Working experience in any manufacturing industry
Experience in production environment. Exposure to incoming quality is preferred
a) Quality Management Systems (QMS)
b) Control Plan, FMEA, Process Flow
c) Handling of Non-conforming Product / MRB / Quality Action Request
d) 7 QC Tools, SPC
e) Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
f) Lessons Learned, 5K/LPA
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.