Group Internal Auditor (m/f/diverse)
As part of our international Audit team you independently execute operational
audits of all group sectors and processes in EMEA and abroad.
Focus of the audits is to control business risk, to guarantee effectiveness of internal
control system and fulfillment of regulatory requirements.
- Identify process optimizations, risks, and additional improvement potential
- Prepare fieldwork, conduct interviews, evaluate business processes, and conduct analysis
- Observe compliance with standards/policies and procedures, compile findings, participate in fraud investigations, propose recommendations, and ensure documentation.
- Update Audit Management System and present findings in English to local management.
- Consult management in the development and improvement of internal processes and structures and monitor the implementation of recommendations.
- Be a competent contact person for the department for audit-specific questions and development of practice-oriented solutions
- Academic degree in business administration, law, engineering, information technology or comparable qualification
- Five to ten years of relevant professional experience, such as internal audit or operational business
- Enhanced discernment and strong analytical skills combined with the motivation to acquire further knowledge and develop it further
- Experienced in MS Office applications
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Self-confident appearance and professional presentation skills
- Advanced team and communication skills
- Willingness for international business trips (40-60%)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and expertise in SAP ERP environment
- Additional languages
- Relevant certifications like CIA or CPA.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.