Sales Specialist - Central Region
As a Sales Specialist, you will be the focal point to customer in market by value selling
our tire products & services and acting as a consultant to the customer thereby
strengthening customer relationship. You will be part of our Replacement Tires Business team and generate value through profitable sales growth.
Your responsibilities include:
▪ To be responsible for sales KPI targets set by management.
▪ Continuous business development in all product
▪ To prepare individual customer budget in line with regional budget.
Channel Management & Development
▪ To enhance & further develop the current network dealers with good service to
enhance customer share of shelf space
▪ To utilize digital tools for prospecting new customers.
▪ To utilize existing processes in opening and handling different category of customers
e.g. Buddy System
Customer Training & Development
▪ To be equipped with sufficient product & technical knowledge, soft skills and able to
fully utilize available digital tools for effective sales
▪ To translate & train customers on Market/Product/Technical knowledge, soft skills,
and digital tools by organizing relevant trainings.
▪ Monitor, track and communicate to customer on sales achievement, growth potential
▪ Analyze, forecast, and propose for business development plans for account growth
▪ To maintain a good service and relationship with the customers to amplify the high
▪ To provide advice to customers to enhance and grow their business
▪ Pro-actively communicate to customer on product development, data & systems
▪ Ensure timely customer payments.
▪ To provide timely market information to Regional Manager.
▪ To provide market feedback to internal teams concerning technical aspects of
▪ To manage first level technical complaints (inspection, resolution in coordination with
Technical Customer Service team and feedback to customer)
1. Malaysian citizen, based in the country
2. Experience: 2-5 years in B2B sales position in dealer management roles. Experience
in automotive/FMCG/Lubricants industry will be added advantage.
3. Good communication skills. Fluent in English and Chinese dialects.
4. Capable to work independently with initiative. Strong drive to achieve results by
taking ownership in challenging environment.
What we offer
• At Continental, we let your ideas shape the future to make a meaningful difference in
the world, and to themselves.
• Opportunity to gain global experience and build networks from international mobility
across our vast organization.
• Competitive salary, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy
generous leave, medical care and a highly competitively staff benefits package.
• We foster our people’s talent so they can master their career journeys and realize
their greatest potential.
• Open, inspiring and rewarding corporate culture
• Flexible working conditions that help you enjoy your work-life balance
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and
connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology
company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles,
machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7
billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In
2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Performance based bonus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.