.NET Software Developer for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
If you are an ingenious person and you like to create and define new IT and software solutions, we are waiting for you to join our global development team!
The team creates software solutions that support different corporate R&D and purchasing processes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing new features from specifications created together with stakeholders from different departments;
- Implementing interfaces to new tools;
- Documentation, testing & debugging;
This role is supposed to be for a team player with a keen eye for quality details and problem-solving skills.
If you have the passion to win and this sounds familiar to you, then let’s meet and we’ll offer you the freedom to act so that great things will happen!
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software Architect or similar role;
- Experience with software design and development environment within Microsoft Windows client & server;
- Experience with databases (SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Amazon Redshift would be preferable);
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of GitHub, Confluence & Jira
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies;
- Attention to details, quality and troubleshooting aptitude;
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies;
- Fluent command of English (spoken and written).
What we offer:
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Hybrid work.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We offer products for connected mobility, software, services and end-to-end solutions for new mobility concepts. We continually adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers, so we develop highly flexible modular systems for convenient and individual system integration.