ADAS Function Developer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
As a Driving Functions Developer/ Engineer in our group, you will contribute to:
- Developing algorithms for Automated Driving functions;
- Agile releases for prototype vehicles;
- Advancing state of the art technologies in the automotive industry;
- Series implementation of the algorithms in C++.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Degree in Electrical- / Control- / Computer Engineering, Robotics or similar;
- Experience in software development;
- Very good C++ programming skills;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in international teams;
- Strong entrepreneurship as basis for a self-determined working style;
- Constructive, open-minded character;
Highly appreciated additional skills that would be a plus:
- Experience in other programming languages (e.g. Python, Matlab);
- Experience in System Design and Function Development (e.g. motion planning, prediction) for AD systems;
- Experience in Algorithm Development;
- Agile methods experience (SAFe).
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Autonomous driving is one of the major future fields of the automotive industry. Driverless technologies offer unsuspected potential for making mobility more sustainable, more comfortable and, most importantly, safer. And this market is booming: forecasts show that it will multiply in the next few years. At the same time, as the variety of skills and capabilities needed to realize autonomous mobility is expanding, entirely new players are also entering the market. In a highly competitive market environment, we want to position ourselves as a driver of ideas and innovation leader.
In the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, we bundle all competencies to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving. We want to pave the way for autonomous mobility - with a clear vision, a precise strategy, and an open and dynamic culture focused on collaboration and entrepreneurship.
Join us in the development of automated vehicles at Continental! We, a dedicated team responsible for the driving functions software stack for driverless technologies within the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, are looking for your support. If you are a highly motivated, open-minded engineer, eager to develop exciting new AD technologies in a global team, please continue reading.