Functional Safety Engineer for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi) - REMOTE
Have you experienced before functional safety engineering field and you are looking for new career development opportunities in this direction?
You are invited to reveal your engineering competences and influence the safety aspects for highly advanced braking technologies usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles. Join our Vehicle Dynamics (VED) Business Unit and contribute to the future of mobility.
As a Functional Safety Engineer in our group your responsibilities will be:
• Responsible to implement and moderate project-based safety analysis according to product specification and defined processes ((e.g. Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis)
• Contribute to creation of System/Discipline Architecture.
• Contribute to update of test strategy
• Ensure safety analysis compliance to predefined methods (VDA, ISO TS) and internal procedures
• Analyze product failure modes and diagnostic capabilities using specific tools.
• Responsible for the quality of the requested deliverables.
• Responsible to plan own work and track regularly with Project Functional Safety Manager the status of safety activities (e.g. participate in effort estimations and communicate delays, etc.).
• Contribute to provide reports and statistics regarding the project safety analysis to upper management.
• Participate to the knowledge sharing in your assigned function area.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Telecommunication, Automation and Computer science, Informatics, Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics ...)
• Knowledgeable in ISO 26262
• Experience in the field of functional safety projects and systems engineering
• Experience in Products Development Life Cycle and Quality Processes
• Experience in Safety analysis like FMEA, FTA, DFA
• Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
• Safety critical systems design techniques and methods
• Basic knowledge of electronics
• Understanding of physics fundamental concepts
• Strong moderation and training skills
• Good ability to act in dynamic situations
• Confidence in communication to internal or external customers
• Good writing, reading, and speaking English skills
- • Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- • Flexible working time;
- •Work from home;
- • Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- • Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- • Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- • International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- • Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!