Remote/Hybrid_R&D_Embedded Software Developer_Sibiu_AN
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Specify, develop, test and deploy a Story, Feature, Enabler or Component or Sub-System;
- Conduct research, design, prototyping and other exploration activities for a continuous delivery;
- Take ownership for the product aspects developed by the team and strives for qualitative deliveries;
- Improve the team’s process. Work in a continuous collaboration and synchronization with other team members of the other Agile Teams;
- Lead, mentor and synchronize other Value Creators
- Knowledge of embedded software development;
- Good knowledge of C language;
- Knowledge of software development tools and software development processes;
- Good knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (based on SAFe framework);
- Good knowledge of microcontroller technology.
- Experience in an agile development environment;
- Proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Communication skills;
- Good language skills (English – required);
- Experience in solving emerging team impediments;
- Knowledge in configuration and change management tools Automotive embedded SW experience
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.