Software Development Engineer for Electronic Suspension Systems - Sibiu VED ESS R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
Are you aware of the many benefits of an air suspension system?
CAirS combines the compressor, valve block, control unit, motor drive/relays, internal pipes and cables, temperature sensor and connectors in a single compact unit, reducing the weight by up to 1.5 kilograms.
This highly integrated air supply system simplifies installation in the vehicle because it comes as a complete unit. It also has a scalable range of functions, allowing it to be used for simple level control or for fully integrated solutions that control all tasks relating to the spring rate and damping. CAirS is a closed system with a pressure reservoir, which means that it is especially quiet and efficient.
If you want to be part of our agile team, please check below your future responsibilities:
• Develop software for embedded systems in the ESS department (CAirS product)
• Analyze and understand software requirements
• Integration of 3rd party AUTOSAR SW components
• Cybersecurity knowhow it’s a plus
• Creation of documentation and user manuals for the implemented software solutions
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Debugging, Analyzing and Testing written code
• Perform measurements and assess the results of the measurements
• Communicates with project team to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities
- University degree in Computers, Information Technology, Automation or relevant
- Knowledge in microcontrollers, embedded systems and electronic circuit theory
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment
- Experience in programming in ANSI C (Embedded C), AUTOSAR, in-vehicle networking or other fields.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.