Simulation engineer II - Process simulation Puchov
> Preparation of FEM models of manufacturing process and manufacturing equipment based on tire recipe and technical drawings.
> Improvement of manufacturing process by FEM simulation application.
> Computer simulations submitting, simulation results analysis, evaluation and proposing solutions.
> Final report preparation for R&D employees (locally and worldwide).
> Technology project participation and/or leading (locally and worldwide).
> Building corporate know-how, development of new products, technologies, and simulation methods.
> University degree in technical, maths or physics area
> English language on communication level
> Advantage is having skills in:
- FEM (preferably Abaqus)
- Programming language (preferably Python and/or Matlab)
- CAD (NX, SolidWorks, Catia, …)
> Personal skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Structured working style
- Active in communication
- Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment (e.g. personal laptop notebook, adjustable working table).
- Innovative atmosphere with open door culture.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- Dynamic jobs with international interfaces.
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future.
- Personalized career growth - Regular and continuous training.
- Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results & innovation.
- Salary bonus system (performance & profit sharing bonuses).
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses).
- Business trips including significant Travel allowance.
- Canteen directly in the company (only 1 euro per menu).
- Financial contributions at baby birth, jubilee, etc..
- Rich social program: relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members.
- Salary starts min. from 1500 eur gross + variable part of salary. It depends on experience and skills. Average salary up to 2000 eur gross in the 1st year.
Salary Increase up to 2800€/month In a few years.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.