Hardware Engineer for Test Equipment for AN (Iasi)
As a Hardware Test Equipment Engineer you will be part of our passionate team of young engineers, sharing great time together, working and developing new and complex projects for our customers.
Your daily activity will be in the field hardware test equipment designing and building for the Electronic Control Unit and you will support testing systems and tools.
Are you interested to be part of our Hardware Test Equipment Team? These should spark your interest:
- Collaborate with project team to acquire the necessary information needed for developing test equipment;
- Develop prototype test jigs and researching for new solutions to fulfill project requirements;
- Design architecture of the test system, place orders and keep track of them;
- Building and testing the equipment as well as making documentations for it;
- Analyze and track problems throughout the whole development cycles, ensuring the highest quality in results;
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You will be a perfect match for our team if you:
- Have a degree in a relevant Engineering field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering);
- Have electronics, machining and CAD skills;
- Know how to drill, solder, and machine metal parts;
- Have basic knowledge of real time embedded systems;
- Have basic knowledge of programming (C/C++ or other relevant programming languages);
- Are a creative and solution-oriented person;
- Approach innovative constructs with an open mind;
- Enjoy dynamic environments;
- Are good in English - speaking, writing and listening.
Nice to have:
- Experience with microcontrollers.
- Solid Electronics knowledge.
- CNC experience.
- Experience in building PCB-s from scratch;
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.