Local IT Support Entry
We are seeking an entry level IT Local Support Engineer for a contract to hire opportunity in Continental Automotive Guadalajara. This role will be onsite/in the office,
In this role, he provides a second level of end-user support for IT operations and services remotely and onsite.
Future responsibilities could include:
- Providing support for Windows, Linux and Mac computers, tablets, and
- Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, firmware updates or software applications
- Preparation and delivery of computer equipment for approved internal and external personnel
- Resolve user account problems
- Assistance in handling simple problems or generic 'how to' questions.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting
- Coordinate the procurement of Hardware and Software
- Identification of synergistic and benefits potential at all levels (Hardware, Software, applications, workplace integration, user authorization)
Experience/Qualifications · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering · Minimum 1+ years experience of troubleshooting of IT Services
Additional languages: English (Intermediate Level)
- Ability to manage customers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Innovative and enterprising
- Flexible and agility
- Communication skills: written and verbal
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Responsible and committed
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental employs more than 193,000 people in 58 countries, all working to deliver smart, connected mobility.
Continental Mexico produces and develops automotive components, tires and rubber products that are exported to different countries. In Mexico they have 21 locations (factories, offices, research and development centers) in 12 states of the republic, being a key part of the mobility industry in Mexico.