PMO for Vehicle Dynamics - Iasi
- Partner with leadership in order to implement and improve processes and tools within Base Project Management
- Provide guidance, methods, systems and metrics for consistent project outcomes
- Coach and support the project managers and teams, in order to ensure that the processes are followed and everyone is kept up to date
- Consolidate and track project reportings of various projects
- Set-up and maintain Knowledge Management of Base projects
- Liaison with the peers from Project Management Office in Germany
- Provide on-demand KPIs, project analyses and newsletters
You can be a match to our team if you have:
- Degree in Engineering, Finance or similar degree
- +5 years experience in the automotive or comparable industries in the area of project or finance
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- Experience as PM or in Project Management Office
- Experience in process development or improvements
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We develop the future of highly advanced braking technology for all vehicle types. Future Brake Systems must be capable of more than “just” decelerating a car safely. They must contribute to the efficiency of the vehicle, and they must meet new requirements for Automated Driving. Part of that is to generate brake pressure very quickly when active driving safety requires it. Our product is the enabler for Future Brake Systems and Motion Control solutions. It especially supports the first step forward towards brake systems of the future – the transition to genuine brake-by-wire systems.