Systems Engineer for VED next-gen brake systems. DRIVE International Graduate Program (Iasi)
Passionate about systems engineering and interested in contributing to the development 7 of next generation vehicle brakes? Take a look at our role available inside the global Vehicle Dynamics team through the DRIVE program.
We develop the future of highly advanced braking technology for all vehicle types. It can be used in vehicles ranging from small cars to transportation vehicles, and even motorcycles. Our electronic brake systems feature a high capacity for integrating functions and system components. The advantages of electronically controlled braking are: the shortest possible braking distance, as well as stability. Our electronic brake systems are one of the most progressive in the world.
Do you want to meet the challenge and contribute to the future of mobility? These activities should spark your interest:
- Evaluate and implement product requirements on system level;
- Understand and develop system level components for a specific electronic, by-wire brake system;
- Contribute to the integration of brake control systems within the targeted vehicle platforms;
- Evaluate project performance by using specific test equipment and methos in a controlled environment;
- Manage and find solutions for technical issues jointly with the multidisciplinary engineering teams.
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic person, who is willing to join our great team, in the pursuit of building the future together. Your role will be to actively contribute to the implementation of new brakes system functionalities and, together with a passionate project team of engineers, to deliver high quality solutions to our clients in time.
Our graduate program takes twenty-four month and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 month long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Iasi, Romania and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
We are offering positions in Iasi, Romania depending on the trainee positions focus and the respective business unit facility.
You will support your division by creating smart solutions for the future. Your initiative will determine the amount of your responsibility in the projects. The program offers you excellent opportunities to grow fast and start your professional career at Continental.
Based on your qualifications, your application will be examined for several positions within the DRIVE graduate program.
- Online Test;
- CV Screening;
- Technical Interview;
- Assessment Center;
- HR Interview.
If you are interested, submit you application until the 20th February.
If you wish to join the race from 01.05.2023, you should have the following capabilities, experiences and skills:
- You should have excellent technical university grades in the following major fields of study: Automation and Computer science, Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- You should have solid understanding of Hardware, Software and Systems Engineering;
- You should capability of understanding, handling and following of internal and customer project requirements;
- You should be enrolled in the 4th year of studies in a relevant field or already graduated from the university;
- You should have maximum of 2 years of work experience;
- You should have fluent English skills (written and spoken);
- You should be a team player and have very good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- An experience as an internship in the automotive industry;
- Experience in international environment – living, studying or an internship abroad;
- Creativity with ability to think out of the box;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Hybrid work.
For further details regarding the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, please visit our career homepage:
DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.