Head of Controlling (m/f/diverse)
Supporting the Financial Manager & Plant Management Team to ensure successful economic development of the company by ensuring best-in-class controlling information and analysis & (strategic) Planning and efficiency of all controlling relevant processes at the TBS company’s plants in Northeim and Moers and infrastructure for location Northeim (energy management, compounding and service center).
- Ensure and manage closing activities in SAP-CO, in close interaction with accounting department
- Preparation of monthly management information for use on site as well as for Group Reporting
- Continuous analysis of actual performance and production related KPIs
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts including the planning process in SAP (e.g. sales, fixed cost and variable cost planning)
- Secure and further develop controlling standards in close cooperation with the BU Systems & Standards team
- Preparation and analysis of standard cost calculation and respective processes
- Carrying out deviation analysis, feasibility studies and cost improvement calculations
- Advisory service for Plant Management Team & Financial Manager in financial matters and special tasks
- Communication with internal contacts in BU/corporate functions (accounting, controlling, finance, internal auditing), with other corporate entities about financial matters and with all employees of the CS-group with reference to financial processes
- Lead and work in (international) projects
- Academic degree in Economics or Business Administration with financial background or comparable qualification
- Several years of working experience as Controller in manufacturing industry
- Good understanding of IFRS
- Good understanding of controlling and finance reporting
- Very good English and German language skills in written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and high commitment
- Good exposure with people and conflicts
- Organisation skills and ability for problem solving
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
Controller Investments und Reporting (m/w/divers)