CBS Lean Engineer (Junior)
- Standardization and development of processes
- Organizing Lean (CBS) training programs
- Applying Lean principles in the plant
- Organizing CBS activities and moderating workshops
- Supporting the implementation of basic projects (Shopfloor management, 5S, Visual management, TPM, VSM)
- Coordinating 5S audits and monitoring the completion of actions
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement activities by applying CBS methods
- Cost savings, variations reduction
- University degree, preferably in engineering or economics
- Experience in Lean methodology and Lean thinking
- Cross-functional experience in engineering, quality, production, project management
- Self-motivated behavior
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in minimum 2 languages, English and local language is mandatory
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.