Materials Requirements Planner (MRP)
- Plan, coordinate and manage the supply chain for a select group of parts needed to support manufacturing operations
- Manage material shortage report – analyze issues, update shortage management database.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across the supply chain
- Effectively communicate across a wide variety of internal and external customers – crisp, clear, continuous communication
- Systems – utilize and maintain systems (SAP, Supply On, Shortage DB, etc.)
- Expedite component deliveries as required, identify critical issues and escalate as required
- Review, maintain and develop action plans to control component inventory levels.
- Manage consignment component inventory levels to prevent aged material
- Engage in PTN / PCN discussions with internal coordinator and execute eSign / PO process
- Employ various problem-solving techniques (5 Why, etc.) to drive supply chain issues to permanent corrective action
- Develop and follow Standard Work practices, policies and procedures.
- Ensure individual (and assist with departmental) 5S+1, Quality, Delivery, Kaizen and Cost goals
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business studies/Economics Science/Economics
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing, supply chain or similar field of study
3. High degree of problem-solving skills
4. Excellent English communication skills (at multiple management levels within an organization)
5. Ability to make sound decisions under stressful conditions
6. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
7. High degree of integrity and discretion
8. Strong computer skills – MS
9. Production Control experience desirable
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.