The Duties and responsibilities of the Operations Analyst is to help the organization move forward by recommending solutions to problems by analyzing data from different sources.
The Operations Analyst will:
- Collect and organize information from various sources, systems and sales histories
- Examine data and make suggestions based on the information
- Reviewing production activities to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with production staff to ensure that processes are optimized for efficiency and quality
- Identifying risks to production processes and taking steps to mitigate them
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Internships in related field
- Experience with Analyzing data
- Highly analytical
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High level of proficiency with excel
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Knowledge of material control and production scheduling
- High level of accuracy
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Great Benefits & Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?