Production Supervisor (BMN2 6pm-6am)
- Controls the day-to-day management of people and resources associated with the plant, and coordinates activities to ensure production in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Accomplishes manufacturing results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff. Resolve personnel grievances.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility, equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
- Develop; implement production tracking and efficiency reports systems to analyze production, quality, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Monitor production processes to ensure finished and semi-finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Environmental protection regulations. Promotes a safe and healthy working environment and is responsible for driving the culture.
- Highs School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in Manufacturing Environment.
- Cross-functional experience e.g. in engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, or CBS preferred.
- Comprehensive experience in rubber, plastic, and metal production process.
- 2 or more years in leadership position preferred, preferably in operational units with functional and disciplinary responsibility for other individuals.
- Proficient in English.
- No visa sponsorship provided
Bachelor's Degree in business or related degree
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
. Are you ready to shape the future with us?