Communication and Branding Analyst (Temp 6 months maternity cover)
The Communications and Branding Analyst is a creative mind that will contribute to marketing and communications for the corporate content, events, presentations, communication campaigns, culture strategy, digital and social media content, and product launches.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and a quick learner with a strong desire to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural team-oriented environment.
Temporary 6 months maternity cover.
Duties and responsibilities
* Internal communication responsible: identification, strategy development and implementation of tactics at internal media (intranet, bulletin - newsletter, screens, information boards, Connext, boards, mail, posters, and another online and offline channels).
*Design and generate of communication products, printed and audiovisual material about policies, strategies, organizational values, programs, organization a culture, campaigns, projects, etc., as: articles, news, organizational announcements, posters, banners, brochures, videos, animations, presentations assuring the corporate brand standards.
* Develop external communication strategies.
* Organize and manage events for employees.
* Keep and update all the location branding.
* Execute and follow up of shopping activities (contact and negotiation with suppliers, shopping carts, POs, invoice entries).
* Develop and execute internal and external communication campaigns.
* Design, execute, analyze, and do reports of Surveys.
* Bachelor of Communication, Graphic Design, Marketing.
* Very good written and verbal English and Spanish language skills. English level 80%
* A passion for writing and phrasing.
* Intercultural and diversity sensitivity.
* Office 365 (Word, Excel, Power point).
* Management of design programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc:)
* Management of equipment and photo and video editing programs (Premier, After effects - camera, video-camera, micropohones, etc.)
* Version control tools and changes of the different communication channels. (SharePoint, Shared Folders, express signapps, Internal Social Network, Intranet, etc.)
* Content manager - prepare, structure, and analize communication contents.
* Ability to design and deploy internal and external communication plans.
*Basic knowledge in Social Media
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.